Some …fun?..facts about me aaare:
- I crunch all of my chips before I eat them. If it’s an individual sized bag I just crinkle the whole thing up, or if it’s a large bag (or at a gathering or picnic or something) I will portion my serving onto a plate and then smash them with my fingers. I don’t crunch Pringles, however. I think this may be a leftover habit from my days with braces? No clue!
- My favorite movie is Ever After, even though normally I don’t like Drew Barrymore. I’ve seen it countless times and it has yet to get old. It’s romantic and smart and sassy wi subtle humor and just oh so great.
- I love using the 😩 emoji! It’s so dramatic and over the top! It’s probably one of my most used.
- I’m a huge dog person. I’m not anti-cat, mind you, but I definitely prefer dogs. I’m an animal lover in general, actually. I also like horses, turtles, and hedgehogs. I’m hoping to maybe get a dog in a couple of months, but I have to make sure I have the time it deserves first. Be realistic about pets, folks!
- My preferred (daytime) tea is Irish Breakfast Tea from Twinings. I like it straight, but I usually add a touch of creamer/almond milk, and sometimes a half a packet of sugar. I try to start off my day with green tea because, ya know, health…but when I need the caffeine or sweetness this is what I grab.
So that’s a little bit more about me! It’s not beauty related, but I thought it was fun to fill out and hopefully fun to read. I’ve decided to tag some blogs I’ve been loving recently. Not all do these are beauty related, but they deserve some love! If you are one of the blogs I nominated and are reading this, no pressure! I simply wanted to inform my readers of your awesome blog and send some good vibes. Those blogs are:
Check them out, and list some of your favorites blogs or fun facts about yourself in the comments!