I was nominated by Lightsabers and Lipstick to do the Liebster Award! I am so happy to be nominated, and the opportunity to share my favorite new blogs! I’ve seen this award going around, and thought it was a really fun thing to do. This comes at the perfect time, because if you follow my blog you know that I didn’t put out a post as I normally would on Thursdays. Between work and getting ready for the tri and life, I was just too exhausted and didn’t have any back up posts to use in place of a fresh piece. So I’m back this week, and may even throw in an extra post to even things out! We’ll see.
Here were my questions:
1. What are two makeup products that you can’t live without?
I’d have to say Benefit’s The Porefessional primer and mascara (no specific kind). Not that I wear makeup everyday, but when I do, those are always staples. I always put on primer before BB Cream, Foundation, or even tinted moisturizer, and the Porefessional is my favorite. And as much as I love lip products, it would feel weird to wear lip anything but no mascara, but it wouldn’t feel weird to wear mascara and no lip product!
2. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
I saw this answer on Instagram or somewhere once and I thought it was so clever, so I’ll try to mimic it here – I would chose salad. Not only because I do love salad, but also because salad is so vague. There is garden salad, Caesar salad, fruit salad, pasta salad, Greek salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, potato salad…you can pretty much make anything into some form of salad. Loophole!
3. If you could switch places with any character in and book or movie, who would it be? Why?
Id switch places with Danielle from Ever After, simply because it’s my favorite movie
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks?
An iced soy chai tea latte. I like the hot version, too!
5. What is your favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
Mob Wives. It’s ridiculous, and stupid reality tv, and just…ridiculous. And I love it. It’s not my favorite show, but definitely a guilty pleasure
6. If you could drop everything and travel somewhere right now, where would it be?
This is SO hard for me to pick, but as of right now, this moment, I’d have to say Bali.
7. What would make your perfect pizza?
I like a non tomato sauce pizza. Maybe a fresh Margherita pizza?
8. What fictional character do you want to marry or be best friends with?
I used to have a crush on Demetri from Anastasia, does that count?
9. Do you have any pets? If not do you want any?
No I don’t have any animals (although my parents have a dog!). I love animals and would love one of my own, but I just don’t have the time an animal deserves.
10. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Again, an answer I’m totally stealing from I don’t know where – the power of refill. Hungry? Refill plate. Tired? Refill energy. Late? Refill time. Annoyed with someone? Refill their bladder haha
11. What Disney character do you most realate to?
Max Goof…he’s cool, awkward, independent but still loves his family, and a little cynical at times but wants to embrace the wonderfull!
I didn’t play by the rules completely, because I had a hard time figuring out of the blogs had less than 200 or not, so I’m just nominating or mentioning a few that I would recommend checking out! For any of you that I nominate, please don’t feel pressured to post this yourself if it’s not in your scheduling, just know I enjoy your blog and hopefully my readers will too!
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Below are the lovely blogs that I would like to nominate:
Luce Luxe Lifestyle
Made From Beauty
Charm and Chocolate
Sprinkle of Pretty
The Honey Blonde Life
Beauty East Coast
Toast The Girl Almighty
And your questions are:
- What is your favorite new (or new to you) product?
- Best makeup tip you ever received?
- What is your current skincare routine?
- What is one thing you do to keep healthy?
- Favorite quote or life perspective?
- What is one blog related pet peeve you have?
- What is one fun or interesting fact about yourself?
- Any goals you are working on or have for this year?
- What’s your favorite recipe to share (and share it!)?
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve heard recently?
- Favorite movie?
I hope this was fun to read! It was fun to answer and let you all get to know a few silly things about me =)